Quicktime is required.
We operate 24-hrs a day 365 days a year. The program provides individual training to enhance skills. HandsOn promotes independence, community integration and places a special focus on augmented communication. Services are provided in the least restrictive environment while promoting the safety and care of the participants.
HandsOn is a provider of services through the Deaf-Blind with Multiple Disabilities (DBMD) Waiver. This Medicaid program is operated under the Department of Aging and Disabilities Services.
HandsOn's mission is to enhance the quality of life through care, training and supervision.
HandsOn's vision is to be recognized as the best program in Texas for serving persons who are deaf-blind.
HandsOn's Values include:
- Commitment: Dedication to the mission.
- Family: Encouraging family involvement and accepting a role as the extended family providing for the care, safety and welfare of the participants.
- Integrity: Doing what is right.
- Innovation: Making continuous improvement in programming.
- Customer Satisfaction: Respecting participant wants and needs and encouraging them to reach their maximum potential.